Gainesville, FL Estate Planning and Probate Attorney
Attorney McCabe G. Harrison is a knowledgeable and compassionate estate planning and probate attorney with a special understanding of the financial and tax side of your final affairs. With an advanced degree (L.L.M.) in taxation, and deep connections to Florida, McCabe balances love and logic in helping his clients create and execute their estate plans.
Attorney Harrison is part of a closely connected family, so he knows how important it is for you to protect your loved ones after something happens to you. He works closely with each of his clients to identify their families’ financial, emotional, and health needs, and then crafts an estate plan to protect those needs. After a loved one has passed, he combines his knowledge of the law with an understanding of family to provide support to your closest loved ones, whether they live here in Florida, or out of state.
Before opening his own law firm in 2018, McCabe worked for Ossi Withers, P.A., for six years. His time there helped him hone his craft, developing experience in a variety of estate planning and probate matters including trust administration and trust funding.
McCabe is a lifelong resident of Gainesville, Florida, and a three-time graduate of the University of Florida, where his father continues to teach as a law professor. He has a bachelor’s degree in Economics, his Juris Doctorate, and a Masters of Law degree in Taxation. He is happily married and continues to live in Gainesville, Florida, with his wife and three rescue cats.
Attorney McCabe G. Harrison, At a Glance
- Florida Bar (2012)
- Estate Planning Council of North Central Florida (Member, Past President)
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Young Lawyers Division
- Bennett Inn of Court
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of the Florida Bar
- Education Foundation of Alachua County (Board Member)
- Harrison Estate Law, P.A. (Partner) — 2018 - present
- Ossi Withers, P.A. (Associate, Partner, Of Counsel) — 2012 - 2018
- Master of Laws (L.L.M.), Taxation — University of Florida - Frederic G. Levin College of Law (2011)
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) — University of Florida - Frederic G. Levin College of Law (2009)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Economics — University of Florida - Frederic G. Levin College of Law (2005)