Attorney Julie Marble is our newest attorney and brings with her a wealth of knowledge from her background in business, finance, and education. Her prior experience provides an additional layer of understanding to complex estates and planning for the future and security of loved ones. With a passion for helping others and for the dynamics of the courtroom, she can assist clients both with their estate planning and probate litigation needs.
Attorney Marble brings empathy, honesty, and advocacy to every client interaction so each client has individualized experience and is confident their needs will be met. Providing a knowledgeable and reassuring environment is paramount for her. Prior to transitioning into estate planning, Julie worked for several years as a child advocate within the dependency system, both as a volunteer Guardian ad Litem and later as an attorney advocating for the rights of the child in very challenging situations. She has experience seeing both the best and the worst in family dynamics and works hard to resolve potential and existing conflicts to achieve positive long-term outcomes.
While she has lived and worked all over the country, Julie considers the Central Florida area home. She is happily married, and her and her husband share a young son. With much of her family spread out from Maine to California, she is happy to be settled back in Gainesville near several retired family members. She understands how precious these family connections are and how important it is to ensure they remain strong.
Attorney Julie Marble, At a Glance
- Florida Bar Association (2021)
- Stafford Inn of Court – 2019-2021
- American Bar Association – 2019-2021
- Tallahassee Bar Association – 2019-2021
- International Bar Association – 2019-2021
- Florida Bar Real Property, Probate, & Trust Law - 2021
- BlueLight Health (board member) – 2021
- Harrison Estate Law, P.A. – 2021
- FSU College of Law, Public Interest Law Center – 2019-2021
- Marble Consulting (President) – 2014-2018
- University of Phoenix (Finance and Operations Director) – 2008-2014
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) – Florida State University, College of Law (2021)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) - University of Phoenix (2007)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Finance - University of Florida (2005)